How to Setup Your Business in Dubai Freezone
Doing business in Dubai is easy thanks to the various free zones located throughout the city. The process of starting a business in a Dubai Free Zone depends on the Free Zone you choose. Although the process is different for each free zone, they are much simpler than the company formation process in mainland Dubai. If you want to start a free zone business in Dubai, you are in the right place.
Business Formation Consultants have established companies in all Dubai Free Zones. Our team of experts has the necessary experience and connections to streamline the Dubai Free Zone company formation process.
At Biz Start Dubai Consultants, we offer the best location for setting up a company in Dubai; big or small. We are a Dubai Free Zone company formation consultancy based in the UAE, offering simple and fast company formation services. With us, you can choose the ideal package for your free zone business selection. The process of setting up a free zone store does not take much time and is simple. Our professional business advisors will work with you and guide you through the process to ensure your experience is a pleasant one.
Most Suitable Locations For
Company Setup in Dubai Freezone
Simple Process For Company
Formation in Dubai Freezone
Advantages of Free Zone
Company Formation in Dubai
Dubai is currently the attraction of countless businessmen and entrepreneurs from all around the world. This is due to the advantages of owning a business in one of the free zones in Dubai. These benefits can be found in all of the free zones in the UAE. Some benefits are exclusive to a few free zones. This is because each free zones cater to the needs of specific businesses. Here are some of the common benefits of free zone company formation in Dubai:
- 100% ownership of businesses.
- Easy business formation process.
- 100% exemption from all corporate and personal taxes.
- No need to look for local sponsors to share ownership.
- Outstanding infrastructure and state-of-the-art technology.
- 100% exemption from quotas and tariffs for export and import.
Documents Required For a Business License
- Copy of your passport and copies of the passports of any other partners should you have any.
- A completed form for corporate account opening.
- A resolution sanctioning the opening of the account by the board of directors and the signatories to the account.
- Copy of the company’s certificate of incorporation.
- Copy of the company’s draft of the Memorandum of Association, also known as MOA.
- Copy of the company’s share certificate should you have one.
Documents Required For Opening a Bank Account
- Completed application form.
- The complete business plan.
- The board’s resolution.
- The Memorandum of Association (MOA).
- Color copy of your passport and color copies of the passports of your partners should you have any.