Offshore Company Formation Dubai
A company can be established offshore, that is away from the UAE mainland and not in a free zone. You could establish an offshore company in RAK Offshore (officially the Ras Al Khaimah International Corporate Centre or RAK ICC), which is a Company Registry containing details of offshore companies; or overseas.
A popular choice for companies looking to secure presence in Dubai and the UAE is setting up an offshore business through the offshore company registration process.
Those corporations not intending to engage in any business inside the UAE, whether onshore or within one of the available free zones can set up an entity under the UAE offshore regulatory system.
Offshore businesses generally act as holding companies and do not carry out commercial activities.
Business Locations in UAE Mainland
Offshore Business Setup Consultants Dubai Benefits
Restrictions of Offshore Company Formation Dubai
These are the few restrictions that any Offshore Company Formation in Dubai faces:
- Prohibited activities include insurance, banking, and financial services. Additions can be made based on the new cases.
- The UAE Offshore Company formation is not allowed entirely by the authorities to perform any commercial operations in the country.
- There are specific areas where you can invest in real estate while being considered offshore.
Dubai Offshore Company Registration Requirements
The requirements for Offshore Company Registration in UAE vary for individual applicants and corporate applicants. However, there are some common requirements for both individual and corporate applicants. They are:
- It is required to mention the proposed capital in the application for the offshore company formation registration.
- It is required to mention the full names and addresses of the applicants in the application for offshore company formation.
- It is required to provide the offshore company’s proposed Memorandum and Articles of Association with the application form.
- It is required that the offshore company only act as they mentioned in their company formation registration application.
- It is required for the offshore company to only provide their services and facilities in the mentioned locations in the UAE without any exceptions.
- As we mentioned earlier, there are different requirements for individual applicants and corporate applicants.